- Do you have an office on site?
Yes. Our office is at 1403 South 600 West, Suite I, Woods Cross, in the South Davis Business Park.
- What are your office hours and when am I able to access my storage unit?
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (and Saturdays by appointment). You can access your storage unit 7 days a week from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Is your storage facility secured?
Yes. Security is extremely important to us! Each tenant will receive a personalized gate access code. Our facility is monitored by high-definition, night-vision-enabled cameras with motion sensors.
- What's the easiest way to get to you?
We're east of I-15 and west of 500 West (Highway 89). Know where Robintino's is? We're one block west of them on 600 West. Know where the Davis Clipper Newspaper building is? We're on the west side of that block.
- What freeway exits are closest to you?
We are east of I-15:
- A 5-minute drive north of the 2600 South, Woods Cross exit (Exit 315)
- A 3-minute drive south of the 500 South, Bountiful exit (Exit 316)
- When is my rent payment due?
All rent is due on the 1st day of each month. After the 5th of the month, late fees are charged.
- How can I pay my rent?
We accept all major credit cards and bank debit cards. We require that all rent payments are set up as automatic payments using a credit or debit card. Payments are processed on the 1st of each month. Auto-pay helps you avoid forgotten payments and late fees.
- Do you send monthly statements?
No. But we will email you a receipt when your monthly rent is charged to your debit or credit card.
- What storage unit sizes are available?
Here on our website you can check our unit sizes, rates and availability, and even reserve a unit. Or call us at 801-292-9855 and we'll be glad to help you.
- Do you have indoor temperature controlled units?
Yes! We have a limited number of them, and we'll be happy to see what's available for you.
- Do you have parking spaces for RVs, boats, trailers, etc?
Yes, we do have a few outdoor spaces within the secured storage area. Please call us and we'll see what's available.
- Can I drive my car right up to my unit?
Absolutely. You can drive right up to your storage unit for easy loading and unloading of your property.
- Do you sell locks or should I bring my own?
We require that all renters use Disc Locks - aka Circle, Shielded or Discus Locks - to secure their units. You can bring your own or buy one from us. At this writing, we sell 2 3/4" Chateau brand locks at our cost plus tax (about $13.85). Master Lock and Brinks are two other common brands you'll find for $10 to $15.
Why we require this type of lock: Disc locks were developed specifically for self storage facilities and are the go-to locks across the industry. They can't be removed using bolt cutters because the hasp (which is the "U" shaped part of the padlock) is designed so that it can't be reached. Hitting them with a hammer wouldn't break them. Picking these locks is much harder than other lock types. They are stainless steel and won't rust when they're outside in the elements year-round. Another benefit is that many insurance companies offer a zero deductible or lower premium if you secure your storage unit with a disc lock.